ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Orders are placed through Amazon and as such All Around Electronics does not dispatch, fulfill or refund any orders. Returns, disputes and any order queries remain the responsibility of Amazon. All Around Electronics does not accept any responsibility for orders placed with Amazon.
AVAILABILITY OF OUR WEBSITE
All Around Electronics will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device.
All Around Electronics will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our website are accurate, but please note that all content, materials and information on our website are provided on an as is basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
All Around Electronics will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
All Around Electronics will never ask for your credit card details and we advice our customers to not enter their credit cards details on All Around Electronics website or by submitting such details in any other form.
Prices of products and postage costs are subject to change at any time. You will always be confirmed of the exact price you will pay before confirming your order. We will not honor any previous prices of products or shipping under any circumstances.
The contents of All Around Electronics website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
All material contained on All Around Electronics is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on All Around Electronics at your own discretion.
CHANGE OF USE
All Around Electronics reserves the right to:
1) change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that All Around Electronics shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
2) change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
All Around Electronics may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
1) All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to All Around Electronics or otherwise used by All Around Electronics as permitted by law.
2) In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
1) Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
2) Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) ; the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
3) By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1) The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2) To the extent permitted by law, All Around Electronics will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
3) All Around Electronics makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of All Around Electronics for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of All Around Electronics or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold All Around Electronics and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against All Around Electronics arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
For any further information please email All Around Electronics Team.